Are you ready to conquer the challenges of Dragonflight dungeons in World of Warcraft? If you’re wondering which classes and specializations are best suited for Mythic+ dungeons in the latest Patch 10.1.7, you’ve come to the right place. Our comprehensive WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List will guide you through the top-performing classes and specializations, helping you make informed choices for your Mythic+ adventures.
WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List: B-Classes
We begin our journey into the Dragonflight Mythic+ Tier List with the B-Tier specializations. Don’t be quick to dismiss these choices—they bring unique strengths to your group dynamics. While they may not dominate the charts in terms of damage output, they offer invaluable utility that can turn the tide in your favor.
In Patch 10.1.7, the Fury Warrior remains steadfast, receiving no changes in the upcoming minor patch. When it comes to utility, the Warrior class shines in Mythic+ dungeons. The Battle Shout, a coveted buff for Physical damage DPS, is a staple for any group. Warriors also offer party-wide defensive support with Rallying Cry, and their ability to fear and stun enemies with Intimidating Shout and Storm Bolt provides excellent crowd control. Spell Reflection can mitigate magical damage, while Berserker Rage and other talents enhance their versatility.
But it’s not just about utility; Fury Warriors boast impressive defensives with Enraged Regeneration and Warpaint. Their mobility is equally commendable, thanks to Charge, Intervene, and Heroic Leap. As we venture into Dragonflight, the Bitter Immunity class talent grants Warriors an additional layer of defensive prowess.
In Patch 10.1.7, Retribution Paladins also remain unchanged. However, their strength lies in their incredible utility toolkit. They can cleanse diseases and poisons, making them a rarity among DPS specs. Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Sacrifice provide both offensive and defensive options, while Blessing of Freedom adds utility and pleases tank players. Paladins can choose between Blinding Light and Repentance for crowd control and have access to stuns and healing spells, including Lay on Hands.
With the addition of Intercession in Dragonflight, all Paladin specs now have a combat-resurrection ability, enhancing their utility even further. Defensively, Retribution Paladins can rely on Divine Protection and Shield of Vengeance, not to mention the powerful Divine Shield. Mobility has been a historic concern, but talents like Cavalier and Unbound Freedom in the general Paladin tree improve their mobility in Dragonflight.
Frost Death Knights
Patch 10.1.7 brings no changes to Frost Death Knights, but their utility shines in Mythic+ dungeons. Death Grip and Anti-Magic Zone are standout abilities, providing great party utility. Blinding Sleet and Asphyxiate talents make them masters of mob control, while their 15-yard interrupt with Mind Freeze extends their reach in interrupting casters. Frost Death Knights can control undead creatures with Control Undead and enhance their defensiveness with Sacrificial Pact and Insidious Chill.
Raise Ally serves as a valuable combat resurrection tool. Defensively, Frost Death Knights excel with Icebound Fortitude, Anti-Magic Shell, Lichborne, and additional options like Death Pact. Their passive durability is exceptional, making them formidable in any encounter. Improved mobility is another asset, thanks to Wraith Walk and Death’s Advance, especially when navigating the perils of Dragonflight.
Affliction Warlocks remain unchanged in Patch 10.1.7, but their utility makes them sought-after in Mythic+ parties. Warlocks are the only class with access to Curse effects, offering great utility. Curse of Weakness, Curse of Tongues, and Curse of Exhaustion, when talented, bolster their utility. Fear, Mortal Coil, Banish, and Shadowfury add crowd control options, while Healthstones are a valuable healing resource.
Shadowflame, an AoE slow effect in Dragonflight, enhances their utility. The ability to create Demonic Gateways and provide combat resurrection through Soulstone further solidify their position. Warlocks are known for their durability, with abilities like Unending Resolve, Strength of Will, Dark Pact, and Soul Leech. Demonic Fortitude in the talent tree can increase their baseline health.
Improved mobility is another bonus for Affliction Warlocks, with options like Burning Rush, Demonic Circle, and Soulburn providing enhanced utility.
Arcane Mages bring formidable bursts of damage to the table, particularly in AoE and sustained single-target encounters. However, their high ramp-up time can be challenging to manage in low to mid-level Mythic+ dungeons where mobs perish quickly. Additionally, Arcane Mage’s complexity may not fully shine in a pickup group setting. Nonetheless, if you’re determined to take on the arcane path, here’s what you need to know.
Mage utility is renowned in Mythic+ dungeons. Time Warp offers a Bloodlust buff to the group, while Arcane Intellect provides valuable intellect bonuses for caster-heavy teams. Frost Nova, Cone of Cold, Ring of Frost, Dragon’s Breath, and Polymorph offer an array of crowd control options. Invisibility, Mass Invisibility, or Mass Barrier provide exceptional utility and safety in Mythic+ runs.
Arcane Mages possess multiple defensive tools. Mirror Image grants damage reduction, and Greater Invisibility offers both a brief invulnerability and a damage reduction effect. Prismatic Barrier and Alter Time add further defensive layers. The powerful Ice Block provides immunity, though the Ice Cold talent replaces it with a significant damage reduction option.
Havoc Demon Hunter
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Havoc Demon Hunter received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
When it comes to navigating the treacherous world of WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List, the Havoc Demon Hunter stands out as a formidable choice. With their unique playstyle and powerful utilities, they are a force to be reckoned with.
- Utility: The Havoc Demon Hunter brings an array of party-wide utilities to the table, making them an excellent choice for any Mythic+ group. Their Chaos Nova delivers mass AoE stun, while Fel Eruption provides a potent single-target stun. Darkness, Consume Magic, and Chaos Brand further enhance their utility with debuffs and a Purge effect. Spectral Sight, their baseline utility, reveals stealthed mobs, proving invaluable in dungeons. Imprison offers crowd control without initiating combat, similar to a Rogue’s Sap.
Entering Dragonflight, Demon Hunters of all specializations gain access to The Hunt, a powerful offensive talent. Furthermore, they receive Sigil of Misery, a versatile utility tool. Improved Disrupt grants an extended interrupt range, ensuring that they can disrupt enemy casters effectively.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Havoc Demon Hunters boast impressive self-sustain capabilities, thanks to Leech effects from Metamorphosis and Soul Rending talents. Netherwalk offers a short defensive cooldown, while Demonic Wards provide passive magical damage mitigation. With access to Blur and an immunity ability, they can endure significant threats.
- Mobility: Havoc Demon Hunters are among the most mobile melee classes, able to Double Jump, dash forward with Fel Rush, and vault backward using Vengeful Retreat. These abilities ensure they can quickly navigate the chaotic encounters of Dragonflight Mythic+ dungeons.
Marksmanship Hunter in WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Marksmanship Hunter received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
The Marksmanship Hunter is a versatile choice for tackling the challenges of Dragonflight Mythic+. With a focus on ranged precision, utility, and defensives, they bring a unique set of skills to the table.
- Utility: Hunters are a valuable addition to any Mythic+ party, offering various utility based on their pet’s breed. Ferocity pets provide Predator’s Thirst and Primal Rage, while Tenacity pets offer Endurance Training and Fortitude of the Bear. Their ability to transfer threat to a chosen target with Misdirection benefits the entire group. Marksmanship Hunters can remove Enrage and Magic effects with Tranquilizing Shot, stun targets with Intimidation, and choose between Scatter Shot and Binding Shot for crowd control. They can also stealth through mobs using Camouflage and reveal stealthed enemies with Flare.
In Dragonflight, they gain access to Entrapment, enhancing Tar Trap with a mass-root ability, and Sentinel Owl, further improved by Sentinel’s Protection. Beast Mastery Hunters also receive the powerful Wailing Arrow talent, offering mass-silence, and Bursting Shot, a knockback for disruptive control.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Hunters enjoy self-sustain through Exhilaration, which functions similarly to a Healthstone’s healing. Survival of the Fittest provides enhanced defensive cooldowns, while Aspect of the Turtle grants immunity against lethal damage. Additionally, Feign Death allows them to drop combat, aiding in tricky situations or mob skips.
- Mobility: Marksmanship Hunters excel in mobility, with most spells being instant cast. Abilities like Disengage, paired with Posthaste, and Aspect of the Cheetah ensure they can reposition swiftly within the chaos of Mythic+ dungeons.
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Arms Warrior received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
The Arms Warrior is a stalwart contender in Dragonflight Mythic+, renowned for their strength and utility. With a focus on physical damage and crowd control, they are a reliable choice for any group.
- Utility: The Arms Warrior’s utility shines through Battle Shout, a coveted buff for Physical damage DPS classes. They offer substantial utility for Mythic+ parties with Rallying Cry, providing a party-wide external-defensive cooldown. Intimidating Shout delivers AoE fear, while Intervene allows them to protect allies. Storm Bolt and Shockwave grant single-target and AoE stuns, respectively. Spell Reflection serves as both a magical damage reduction and a spell-reflecting tool. Berserker Rage can be further improved with Berserker Shout for additional utility. Arms Warriors also provide slowing effects with Piercing Howl and Hamstring, offering crowd control options.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Arms Warriors possess robust defensive capabilities, including Die by the Sword, which can serve as an immunity to specific Physical spells. Defensive Stance offers critical damage reduction when needed. The Dragonflight update enhances their baseline defensives with talents like Bitter Immunity, ensuring their durability in various dungeon scenarios. Aspect of the Turtle stands ready as a reliable emergency shield against lethal damage.
- Mobility: Warriors exhibit impressive mobility with Charge, Intervene, and Heroic Leap, allowing them to engage or disengage with precision and agility.
Survival Hunter in WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Survival Hunter received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
Survival Hunters prove their adaptability and utility in Dragonflight Mythic+ dungeons. With a blend of ranged and melee abilities, they bring crowd control and self-sustain to the party.
- Utility: Hunters excel in providing value to their party, starting with their diverse pet utility based on breed. Ferocity, Tenacity, and Cunning pets offer various benefits. Misdirection helps transfer threat, while Tranquilizing Shot removes Enrage and Magic effects. Intimidation serves as a potent single-target stun, and they can choose between Scatter Shot and Binding Shot for additional crowd control. Scare Beast and Freezing Trap offer options for crowd control based on enemy types. Camouflage allows stealthy mob skips, and Flare reveals stealthed enemies.
In Dragonflight, Hunters gain access to Entrapment, enhancing Tar Trap with a mass-root ability, and Sentinel Owl, further improved by Sentinel’s Protection.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Hunters find self-sustain in Exhilaration, functioning like a Healthstone’s healing. Survival of the Fittest enhances their defensive cooldowns, while Aspect of the Turtle provides immunity against lethal damage. Feign Death aids in emergencies or mob skips.
- Mobility: Survival Hunters boast excellent mobility, with a rotational mix of ranged and melee spells. Disengage, paired with Posthaste, Aspect of the Cheetah, and Coordinated Assault’s dash, ensure they can swiftly navigate encounters.
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Outlaw Rogue received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
The Outlaw Rogue combines agility with utility, making them a versatile choice for Dragonflight Mythic+. Their unique abilities and crowd control prowess set them apart.
- Utility: Outlaw Rogues are known for their extended melee-range attacks, enhanced by the Acrobatic Strikes talent. Restless Blades grants cooldown reduction to their offensive and defensive toolkit. Their crowd control abilities include Blind, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, and Gouge. The non-combat crowd-control effect, Sap, helps with mob skips, and Shroud of Concealment can facilitate group stealth. Tricks of the Trade transfers threat to a chosen party member, solving threat issues. The option to imbue different poisons on their weapons adds versatility to their toolkit.
In Dragonflight, Outlaw Rogues gain access to the Mark of the Wild raid-wide buff, enhancing their utility. They also offer off-healing through Nature’s Vigil or Heart of the Wild, making them valuable in various situations.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Outlaw Rogues possess a robust defensive toolkit, featuring Feint, Evasion, Cloak of Shadows, Cheat Death, and Vanish for emergency escapes or avoidance of targeted spells. The Combat Stamina talent enhances their durability, and Crimson Vial provides self-sustain when needed.
- Mobility: Outlaw Rogues are incredibly mobile, with Sprint, Shadowstep, Hit and Run, and Grappling Hook at their disposal, ensuring they can swiftly respond to any situation.
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Demonology Warlock received no changes in the upcoming minor patch.
Demonology Warlocks bring forth a horde of demons to conquer Dragonflight Mythic+. Their burst single-target damage and sustained AoE capabilities make them a formidable choice.
- Utility: In 5-man content, Demonology Warlocks provide essential utility. Axe Toss offers a unique pet-interrupt and stun, while Curse effects enhance their utility. Curse of Weakness, Curse of Tongues, and Curse of Exhaustion can be further empowered by the Amplify Curse talent. They bring crowd control with Fear, Mortal Coil or Howl of Terror, and Banish. Demonic Gateways offer unique skipping opportunities, and Soulstone provides a combat-resurrection option.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Warlocks are known for their durability, with Unending Resolve, Dark Pact, Soul Leech, Soul Link, and Abyss Walker talent choices. Demonic Fortitude further increases their health pool, making them formidable in challenging encounters.
- Mobility: Demonology Warlocks have improved mobility with options like Burning Rush, Demonic Circle, and Soulburn, which grants increased movement speed after casting Demonic Circle: Teleport.
WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List: C-CLasses
Are you ready to conquer the Dragonflight dungeons in World of Warcraft’s latest update, patch 10.1.7? To help you assemble the perfect Mythic+ dungeon group, we’ve compiled a comprehensive Dragonflight Mythic+ Tier List. In this guide, we’ll delve into the classes and specializations that shine in Dragonflight dungeons, providing you with valuable insights into their utility, defensives, self-sustain, and mobility. Let’s embark on this epic journey together and discover which classes are your best allies in the Dragonflight adventure.
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: The Windwalker Monk remains unchanged in the upcoming minor patch, but its versatility continues to shine in Dragonflight dungeons.
- Utility: Windwalker Monks bring a wealth of utility to your Mythic+ group. Notably, they are the sole class capable of providing the coveted Mystic Touch, essential for Physical damage-oriented compositions. With access to crowd-control abilities like Leg Sweep and Ring of Peace, Windwalker Monks can assist their tanks in kiting when necessary. Their toolkit includes Detox for dispelling Poisons and Diseases and Tiger’s Lust for breaking free from roots and snares. Paralysis offers single-target crowd control, while Windwalking can aid your group in situations where mounts are unusable. Additionally, they can opt for Close to Heart and Generous Pour talents to provide party-wide auras.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Windwalker Monks are among the hardiest DPS specializations in the game. They boast an array of defensive cooldowns, including Dampen Harm, Diffuse Magic, Fortifying Brew, Touch of Karma, and Bounce Back talents. Calming Presence further enhances their passive durability, and they favor Versatility as a secondary stat for additional toughness.
- Mobility: Mobility is another strength of Windwalker Monks. They have Transcendence and Roll for swift movement, with Flying Serpent Kick as an added mobility option.
Feral Druid in WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Feral Druids remain untouched in the upcoming minor patch, retaining their exceptional utility and adaptability.
- Utility: Feral Druids bring a raid-wide buff with Mark of the Wild to the Dragonflight dungeons, enhancing their already robust utility toolkit. Their versatility shines with abilities like Hibernate, Stampeding Roar, Remove Corruption, Soothe, Mass Entanglement, Ursol’s Vortex, Renewal, Cyclone, Mighty Bash, Incapacitating Roar, Typhoon, and Innervate. They can also talent Maim for single-target stuns and offer off-healing options with Nature’s Vigil and Heart of the Wild. Prowl, their stealth ability, allows them to skip content, and Rebirth provides a valuable battle-resurrection tool.
- Defensives: Feral Druids boast a strong defensive repertoire, featuring Barkskin as a 60-second cooldown, Survival Instincts as an on-use defensive, and passive mitigation through Bear Form and Thick Hide talents.
- Mobility: Feral Druids’ playstyle emphasizes mobility, with Cat Form providing baseline extra movement speed. Feline Swiftness further enhances their speed, and talents like Tiger Dash and Wild Charge offer additional mobility options.
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Assassination Rogues remain unchanged in the upcoming minor patch. While they lack damage output in some scenarios, their exceptional crowd control abilities make them invaluable.
- Utility: Assassination Rogues excel at controlling the battlefield. With Garrote’s silencing and damage-reduction properties, they offer a powerful form of crowd control. Their vast spell arsenal includes Blind, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Gouge, and Sap, allowing them to prevent enemy casting effectively. Shroud of Concealment aids in skipping mobs, and Tricks of the Trade transfers threats to party members. Various poisons can be applied to their weapons, offering versatile options. The Acrobatic Strikes talent extends their melee attack range by 3 yards.
- Defensives and Self-Sustain: Assassination Rogues possess a robust defensive toolkit, featuring Feint against area-of-effect damage, Evasion against Physical damage, Cloak of Shadows for magical damage mitigation, and Cheat Death as a last-resort escape. Crimson Vial offers self-sustain, while Leeching Poison grants leech based on damage dealt.
- Mobility: Assassination Rogues boast excellent mobility, thanks to the baseline Sprint ability and the option to select Shadowstep as a talent.
Unholy Death Knight in WoW Dragonflight Mythic+ DPS Tier List
September 04, Patch 10.1.7 update: Unholy Death Knights remain unchanged in the upcoming minor patch. While their performance varies based on group coordination, they offer substantial utility.
- Utility: Unholy Death Knights contribute significantly to group utility. Their signature spells, Death Grip and Anti-Magic Zone, enhance party survivability. Blinding Sleet and Asphyxiate provide crowd control options, and Mind Freeze offers a ranged interrupt. Insidious Chill benefits the tank during boss encounters, and Raise Ally provides combat resurrection. In Dragonflight dungeons, Unholy Death Knights can access offensive cooldowns like Empower Rune Weapon, Abomination Limb, and Soul Reaper.
- Defensives: Unholy Death Knights possess strong defensive tools, including Icebound Fortitude, Anti-Magic Shell, Lichborne, and the option to talent Death Pact. Their passive durability is enhanced by abilities like Veteran of the Third War, Will of the Necropolis, and Gloom Ward. Spamming Death Strike can provide additional healing.
- Mobility: Unholy Death Knights now enjoy improved mobility with Wraith Walk and Death’s Advance, allowing them to escape dangerous situations.
In the ever-challenging world of Dragonflight dungeons, choosing the right classes for your Mythic+ group can make all the difference. This Dragonflight Mythic+ Tier List highlights the strengths and unique qualities of each class and specialization. Whether you prefer the versatility of Windwalker Monks, the adaptability of Feral Druids, the control of Assassination Rogues, or the controlled chaos of Unholy Death Knights, you have a range of options to excel in your Dragonflight adventures. So, assemble your dream team and embark on a journey filled with epic battles, valuable loot, and unforgettable experiences in World of Warcraft’s patch 10.1.7 Dragonflight dungeons. May the odds be ever in your favor!